Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Welcome to Cybermarket.ng.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Cybermarket website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.cybermarket.ng (the “Site”) by G-Cyber Technologies and, with respect to payment processing services, by its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “Cybermarket”“we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Cybermarket services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
This terms may change from time to time; any changes we make to this Terms will be posted on this Site on our news section, we may also take any other steps, to the extent required by applicable law, including notifying you and/or seeking your explicit consent to material changes. Other than where we have sought such explicit consent from you, your continued use of the Site after we make changes will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes, so please check the terms periodically for any updates or changes.
Buyers are users who purchase product or services on Cybermarket.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Cybermarket.
Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Credits are credits that Cybermarket may provide users to be used only for purchases on the Cybermarket, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s product or services for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of any amount.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered product or services.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase other products or services on Cybermarket, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer products or perform services on Cybermarket.
Payment Services Provider(s) (Paystack) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Cybermarket platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of product or services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed product or services, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Cybermarket Balances.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Cybermarket. Registration is FREE.
- Buyers pay Cybermarket in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s product or services page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through product / services Extras, or selling their product / services in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Cybermarket.ng.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered products or work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their product or service page.
- Cybermarket retains the right to use all published delivered works for Cybermarketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create product or services on Cybermarket to allow Buyers to purchase their product or services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 95% of the purchase amount.
- Cybermarket accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Cybermarket Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 24-48 hours after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Cybermarket’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Cybermarket may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Cybermarket accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Cybermarket authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider ESCROW if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Cybermarket shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Cybermarket (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Cybermarket (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Cybermarket (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Cybermarket and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Cybermarket may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Cybermarket may deem necessary or prudent.
- Cybermarket partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting product or service-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Cybermarket platform are performed by Cybermarket’s Payment Services Providers.
- Product or services and/or users may be removed by Cybermarket from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of product or services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive product or services
- product / services misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality product / services
- Promoting Cybermarket and/or product / services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Product / services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Product / services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Product / services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Product / services may not include pre-approved website URLs contained within the product / services description and requirements box.
- Product / services containing websites promoting content, which violates Cybermarket’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Product / services are required to have an appropriate product / services image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional product / services images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their product / services images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the product / services images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Product / services may contain an approved Product / services Video uploaded through the management tools available on Cybermarket.
- Statements on the Product / services Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Product / services in select Categories may set up Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Product / services.
- Product / services Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Product / services for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Product / services Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Product / services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Product / services are subject to be removed due to violations found in Product / services Extras.
- Services offered through Product / services Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Product / services Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Product / services Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Cybermarket is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Cybermarket may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Cybermarket Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and 3 Top rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Product / services for higher prices through Extras, or selling in multiples.
Cybermarket Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Cybermarket’s Terms of Service.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the Product / services on Cybermarket are delivered physically. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within Nigeria) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Product / services that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Product / services only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Product / services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Cybermarket does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your product or work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have a bank account. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Cybermarket’s Payment Services Provider.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance within 24-48 hours after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you direct to your bank account.
- Withdrawal fees is N100.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Cybermarket Order system.
- Cybermarket retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Cybermarketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Cybermarket must be an allowed service on Cybermarket. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Cybermarket.
- Buyers pay Cybermarket to create an order from a Seller’s Product / services page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. Cybermarket partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Product / services-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Cybermarket Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Cybermarket platform are performed by Cybermarket’s Payment Services Providers.
- Cybermarket serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent or ESCROW solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Cybermarket (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Cybermarket (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Cybermarket (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Cybermarket and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees.
- Your existing Cybermarket Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Cybermarket.ng site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Cybermarket, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Cybermarket ; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- Sellers must deliver completed goods, files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their profile.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts among themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Cybermarket’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a Buyer orders a product / services, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Product / services . Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Cybermarket will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their product / services page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Cybermarket’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Cybermarket platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Cybermarket platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s product / services page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their product / services page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once product or work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongt themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Cybermarket’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Cybermarket, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Cybermarket, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the product / services and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Cybermarket Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s product / services and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Cybermarket encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Cybermarket to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Cybermarket delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Cybermarket Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Cybermarket Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Cybermarket Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the product / services page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Cybermarket Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Cybermarket .
- Any non-permitted usage of Cybermarket encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Cybermarket’s Terms of Service.
- Cybermarket Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Cybermarket)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Cybermarket user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no proof of product delivered or work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Cybermarket platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Seller’s product / services page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Cybermarket Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Cybermarket)
- Cybermarket does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider or bank account. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Cybermarket Balance and are available for future purchases on Cybermarket. Funds returned to your Cybermarket Balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid. Cybermarket returns service fees to your Cybermarket Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Cybermarket Balance following an order cancellation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Cybermarket.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
- In certain instances, Cybermarket may offer You credits (“Cybermarket Credit” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Product and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Cybermarket Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Cybermarket Credits are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. Cybermarket Credits serve only as an incentive to use Cybermarket, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Cybermarket Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to you upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Cybermarket reserves the right to modify or cancel the Cybermarket Credits program at any time. If you or Cybermarket deactivate or suspend your Cybermarket account, any unused Cybermarket Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Cybermarket enables people around the world mostly in Nigeria to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any products or service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Cybermarket reflect the diversity of an expanding product / services economy. Members of the Cybermarket community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Cybermarket’s Community Forums.
Cybermarket maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Cybermarket . This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Cybermarket .
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Cybermarket in order to circumvent or abuse the Cybermarket messaging system or Cybermarket platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Cybermarket does not provide any guarantee of the level of products or service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Cybermarket does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Cybermarket platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Cybermarket ‘s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Cybermarket is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Cybermarket to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Cybermarket.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Cybermarket reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Cybermarket (or one of Cybermarket’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
Product / Services
- Users may report Product / services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Cybermarket’s Terms of Service based on the reported Product / services’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat product / services ).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their product / services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the product / services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the product / services .
- Cybermarket will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Cybermarket does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Cybermarket should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Cybermarket condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Cybermarket takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their product / services or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Cybermarket will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Cybermarket Profile – You may not create a false identity on Cybermarket , misrepresent your identity, create a Cybermarket profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Cybermarket reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Cybermarket will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Cybermarket for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Cybermarket community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Cybermarket’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Cybermarket. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Cybermarket accounts.
- Cybermarket reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Cybermarket ‘s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Cybermarket.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Cybermarket’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Cybermarket ‘s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Cybermarket Customer Support.
- Cybermarket may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Cybermarket will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Cybermarket after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Cybermarket will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Cybermarket by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Cybermarket does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Cybermarket is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Product / services, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Product / service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Cybermarket. Sellers advertising their product / services online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the product / services and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCT, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CYBERMARKET NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CYBERMARKET MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CYBERMARKET, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, CYBERMARKET AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Cybermarket, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.